Digital Marketing Manager (w/m/d) APPLY NOW
We, SOLESTAR, are a Berlin-based company dedicated to supporting athletes during their sport practice at the so essential contact point with the shoe. Founded in 2011, we have been able to successfully establish ourselves in the world of sports with our patented insoles within a few years. Numerous renowned athletes use our products. Our insoles are based on a patented sole design that improves the athlete's ergonomics, comfort and performance. SOLESTAR is now an essential piece of equipment for many athletes worldwide.
Do you want to make a difference? An exciting task, excellent products and a dedicated team await you. You will accompany and shape the path of our brand in the passionate environment of sports.
We are searching for you!
Your main tasks:
- Supervision and control of all our online activities
- Organization and maintenance of the content on our websites
- Working closely with the agencies from the areas of Google and Social Media, developing online strategies together
- Participation in the further development of the marketing strategy on all levels
- Collaboration on projects with the entire team
What you should bring:
- You have a degree in marketing, communications, business marketing, or a similar field, or have completed trainings/courses and have relevant work experience
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience in marketing, ideally in performance marketing and e-commerce
- You are tech savvy and familiar with common SEM/SEA and social media platforms
- You have good analytical skills and an understanding of numbers and KPIs
- Copywriting skills and a good feel for graphics and layouts are a plus
- You are a team player, open to feedback and communicate failures as well as successes
- Proactive, reliable, diligent and independent way of working
- You are highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- You are fluent in German and English (native speaker or C1+ level).
- You have an affinity for sports
What we offer you:
You are a central part of the team. With us, you can expect a small team with a flat hierarchy as well as your own creative possibilities and responsibility from day one. You have an important function with high development potential. The varied range of tasks offers you the perfect opportunity to develop and advance your area of responsibility. In a positive and supportive working atmosphere we work together in a close exchange, with transparent communication and an open feedback culture.
We see ourselves as a team in which each individual is important and we can only achieve our goal together. For us, having fun at work is important.
In the north of Berlin
Our office is located in Berlin-Pankow in the Flora-Kiez with good bus and S-Bahn connections. Different lunch options and supermarkets are in the immediate vicinity.
Type of position: Full-time, Part-time